Love To Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag Hip Harness Swaddle MED A swaddle with zip-off arms and a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Made with 1.0 TOG fabric that is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C.
- Compatible With Hip Harness: Comes with a wider bottom to be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace. Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs.
- Gentle Transition: With patented zip-off wings for a gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling.
- Breathable: Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating. 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates.
- Easy To Use & Care: Twin zipper for easy nappy changes. Machine washable & tumble-dryer-friendly.
Weight*: 6 – 8.5kg
Age*: 3 – 6 months
Max Child Height*: 68cm
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll.
Dimensions: 27 x 16 x 4 cm
Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.