Love To Dream Swaddle Up Hip Harness Swaddle SML Specially designed Swaddle Up with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace. It also allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position. Comes with innovative and ‘hip-healthy’ design to help baby sleep better, and twin zipper for easy nappy changes. This “1.0 TOG” series is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C.
- Compatible With Hip Harness: Comes with a wider bottom to be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace. Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs.
- Better Sleep Quality For Baby: Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position and self-soothing, helping your baby get more sleep.
- Breathable: Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating. 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates.
- Easy To Use & Care: Twin zipper for easy nappy changes. Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts. Machine washable & tumble-dryer-friendly.
Weight*: 3.5 – 6kg
Age*: 1 – 3 months
Max Child Height*: 62cm
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll.
Dimensions: 27 x 16 x 4 cm
Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Care Instructions
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.