Love To Dream Bamboo Lite A swaddle with zip-off arms. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. Made with 0.2 TOG fabric that is ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C.
- Gentle Transition: Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. With patented zip-off wings, it converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Hip-Healthy: Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs.
- Breathable: 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C. Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating.
- Easy To Use & Care: Twin zipper for easy nappy changes. Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts. Machine washable & tumble-dryer-friendly.
Age*: 3-6 months
Max Child Height*: 68cm
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll.
Dimensions: 27.8 x 15.6 x 3.4 cm
Fabric content:95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING;HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.