Ergobaby OMNI 360 All-In-One Cool Air Mesh Baby Carrier is baby carrier with all the carry positions plus ultimate ventilation to keep you both cooler. Perfect for newborns, the Omni 360 grows with baby from week 1 to 48 months. The crossable shoulder strap gives a personalized fit. Looking for a carrier to wear your baby from newborn to when your baby doesn’t need to be worn anymore, and allows baby to be carried facing any direction he/she wants? This is the carrier for you.
Breathable, lightweight all-mesh carrier
Ergonomic, forward facing option
Adjustable from newborn to toddler
Lumbar support for extra back comfort
Includes detachable storage pouch
Recommended for babies 0 – 48 months.
Max baby weight 45 pounds (approx 20kg).
All Ergobaby carriers now come with the ErgoPromise 10-Year Guarantee! For manufacturing or material defects within 10 years of purchase, Ergobaby will replace the carrier at no charge.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I breastfeed with the Omni 360 baby carrier? How does that work? Yes, as with all of our Ergobaby Carriers you can breastfeed while on the go. This can be done in either the hip or front-inward carry positions. Just loosen a bit the shoulder straps and slightly lower the waistbelt to position baby on your breast. Always stay vigilant while baby is nursing. Make sure to reposition baby in a correct position immediately after breastfeeding and be careful to not overtighten the carrier.
- Can I use the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier with my newborn baby? The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier can be used with your newborn meeting the minimum weight and height requirements, in the front carry position facing you. Your newborn baby must weigh 7 lbs minimum (3.2 kg) and be at least 20 inches tall (50.8 cm).
- Do I need to use the Ergobaby Infant Insert with the Omni 360 baby carrier? The Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier has been specifically designed so you can carry your newborn baby (minimum 7 lbs / 3.2 kg) without the need of an infant insert. Easy to use, the Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier’s bucket seat gradually adjusts to your growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg) to support your baby in an ergonomic M-shape position at all ages. Please refer to the label on the waistbelt or instructions to adjust the seat based on your baby’s height.
- How do I adjust the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier seat to my baby’s size? The Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier adapts to your growing baby in just one step. Adjust the seat using the velcro tabs on the waistbelt based on your baby’s height: along the red lines for a baby between 20-24 inches / 50.8-61 cm (~0-3 months), along the yellow lines for a baby between 24-28 inches / 61-71 cm (~3-9 months), along the blue lines for a baby over 28 inches / 71 cm (~9 months +).
- How do I open the front buckles on the Ergobaby Omni 360 baby carrier? At Ergobaby, safety is always a top priority. Given the construction of this particular carrier, we used double locking buckles to ensure a toddler baby could not accidently open the buckle while seated facing out in the carrier. Just squeeze the 2 sides like with a regular buckle, and lift the central tab at the same time.
- How does the Omni 360 differ from the 360 carrier? The Omni 360 is newborn ready and can carry a newborn starting at 7 lbs, whereas the 360 requires the use of an infant insert if you want to carry a baby under 12 lbs. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps and is easy to put on and take off. In addition, it comes with a removable accessory pouch pocket which can be worn in various positions on the carrier.
- How does the Omni 360 differ from the Adapt carrier? The Omni 360 allows for forward facing while the Adapt carrier does not. It also comes with a removable pouch perfect for carrying your essentials while on the go. The pouch is removable and can be worn in various places on the carrier.
- How does the Omni 360 differ from the Original carrier? The Omni 360 allows for forward facing and does not require an infant insert to carry a newborn while the Original carrier does not. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps and is easy to put on and take off. While the Original has an large zippered pocket on the front panel, the Omni 360 comes with a detachable zippered pouch. The Omni 360 also has the strap buckles in the front, making it possible to wear it with crossable shoulder straps, which the Original does not.
- How should I position the head and neck support for my baby with the Omni 360 baby carrier? Until your baby has demonstrated strong and consistent head and neck support, her/his head needs to be supported. Ensure the top edge of the carrier is at your baby’s mid-ear level for proper support by positioning baby higher or lower on your body, when pulling the body of the carrier up around yo